By Your Side Through Life's Legal Challenges
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Municipal Law
- Military and Veteran's Law
A York County native, Andy joined the firm after nine years of service as an active duty Judge Advocate in the United States Army. Andy concentrates his practice on estate planning and administration, municipal law, and military and veteran's law.
During his tenure as a Judge Advocate, Andy gained broad legal experience that allows him to effectively advise clients on all their legal challenges. Andy began his Army career as a legal assistance attorney, advising hundreds of clients on their personal legal matters, and later served as a federal procurement attorney while deployed to Kuwait. The bulk of Andy's time as a Judge Advocate was spent prosecuting crimes before military Courts-Martial, ranging from minor drug possession and simple assault to complex frauds committed by senior officers and violent sexual assaults.
Recognizing Andy's legal capabilities, Andy was selected to serve as the Chief of Military Justice for the 1st Cavalry Division, one of the Army's busiest jurisdictions. Andy was also hand selected by both the Army and the Department of Justice to serve as a Special Assistant United States Attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia, commonly referred to as the "Rocket Docket."
Andy graduated from Dickinson College in 2003. He received both his law degree and a masters of public administration from Penn State in 2008. Andy also completed a masters in legislative affairs from the George Washington University, graduating in 2012.
Outside the firm, Andy enjoys cooking and outdoor adventures with his wife, son, and beloved mutt, Liberty.
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2008
- Dickinson College
- B.A., Political Science - 2003
- Penn State University
- M.P.A. - 2008
- George Washington University
- Masters of Legislative Affairs - 2012
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Army Court of Criminal Appeals
- United States Army, Judge Advocate
- United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia, Special Assistant United States Attorney