Helping Businesses To Thrive
Our firm forms and represents all types of business entities, including corporations, sub-chapter S corporations, professional corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, sole proprietorships and limited liability companies.
Our clients range from the single owner start-up business to business corporations employing hundreds of York County workers.
Legal Help For Any Stage Of Your Business
While forming businesses, we work with accountants and other professionals in determining the specific choice of legal entity, the structure of stock ownership and shareholder agreements as well as the content of employment contracts. We have wide experience in these matters, and our business attorneys can provide assistance in areas such as:
- Formation and operation of business entities
- Buying and selling businesses
- Employment relationships
- Contracts including restructuring and enforcing restrictive covenants
- Shareholder and other owner relationships and agreements
- Contract negotiations and drafting
- Business financing, whether secured or unsecured
- Real estate tax appeals