Navigating Challenging Family Change
Anything involving family is significant and delicate. Our firm has extensive experience in all phases of family law. Whether you find yourself in the joyous occasion of adopting a child or find yourself facing the prospect of divorce, custody or support problems, you need an attorney who is experienced and shrewd about navigating through the legal system. Our family law team is comprised of experts in all matters of family law, practical and reasonable problem-solvers who will fight for you.
A Respected Team Fighting For You
Locally, our team regularly appears in court and is familiar with the local judiciary and its preferences, practices and procedures. Beyond the lower court level, we have successfully litigated family law cases to the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and have been instrumental in setting precedent for the courts in the areas of custody and support.
Our family law team offers representation in the following areas:
- Child support and spousal support
- Custody and visitation
- Litigating contested divorce cases, including equitable distribution of marital property
- Negotiating and drafting pre-nuptial agreements
- Negotiating and drafting marriage settlement agreements
- LGBT separation and custody concerns
- Grandparents’ rights
- Paternity issues
- Protecting the rights of parents and children involved with Children and Youth Services
- Protection from abuse issues
- Name changes