Efficient Estate Administration
When a loved one dies, you need expert advice to guide you through the phases of estate administration. From the qualification of the personal representative for the estate to the final distribution of assets, our experienced attorneys provide you with prompt and efficient settlement of estates.
The attorneys in our firm have extensive experience in all aspects of estate administration including the following:
- Probate of wills and appointment of personal representative
- Appointment of an administrator in the event there is no will
- Preparation and filing of inheritance tax returns
- Preparation of estate accountings
- Processing of life insurance and death claims
- Final distribution of assets to heirs and beneficiaries
Unfortunately, not all estate matters proceed without difficulty and attorneys are often needed with respect to problems between the estate and its beneficiaries. We are experienced in estate litigation, and we have represented individual executors as well as banks. We have also represented beneficiaries or heirs regarding claims.
Talk To Us Today
For more information, call our firm at 717-900-5677 or contact us online.