Prepare Your Family For The Unknown
Protect your family in the event of unforeseen illness, accident, injury or death. Our law firm has extensive experience in the area of estate and financial planning. Our experienced attorneys will guide you through the process of preparing a will, financial power of attorney, health care power of attorney/living will or trust document in order to protect and provide for your family in the future.
In addition, our law firm is experienced in issues dealing with aging and disabled persons. We offer advice concerning Medicare eligibility, asset protection planning and guardianship of disabled individuals.
How We Can Help
We provide services in the following areas:
- Wills and testamentary trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Durable powers of attorney
- Health care powers of attorney/living wills
- Medicaid eligibility and asset protection
- Elder law